Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Rest of the Day



I am in total love with the green glasses. I hope they get passed down to me. We had Christmas dinner at my grandparents house. It was very yummy and nice to be with family. I also lost my voice this day as well, from a pretty bad cold. I could still whisper at least. I totally felt like Mrs. Brady from the Brady bunch when she needs to sing at church on christmas day but looses her voice.



My Grandpa Spisak carving the roast beast.



I made a cake. It tasted yummy, but the frosting job is not the best.



We usually take family pics outside and so we did again this year.



Later that night we went to my Grandmother's for breakfast. It was nice to see more family and my grandmother gave me some beautiful dishes and rings that I can't wait to show on here! I also met up with my best friend from high school, Serena. I hadn't seen her in a while and it was fun catching up, even though I could only speak in a whisper.

No comments:

Post a Comment