Friday, December 30, 2011

Making Good Use Out of Christmas Presents



Because Alex is training right now, I had to make him his christmas gift this year. A while back we had set aside some tee shirts for tee shirt quilts. Just a few weeks before Christmas is dawned on me that this would be a great christmas idea. I went to work on it and here it is. I am not a particular fan of the bright green shirt in there, but it was a good memory shirt for him. Above is the front of the quilt and below is the back of the quilt. I was also going to do a boarder, but alas I ran out of time and it was too complicated.







Blake got some boots for christmas. I was a little worried because 2 years ago Nathan got elmo boots for christmas and when he opened them he said, "boots, no thank you". It was pretty funny. Blake on the other hand loves his. When we are just sitting around the house, Blake will randomly show up in his boots, as in this picture. I'm not gonna lie, I like his style a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment