Wednesday, February 29, 2012

From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.





Nathan looks good, but he could look better because my crazy hair skills are highly lacking. It is hard, because everyday I try to not make hair crazy...so anyway. In the other picture I thought Nathan was the cat in the hat, but he quickly corrected me on that one. And again, my crazy sock skills aren't the best. I don't like wearing socks, so I wouldn't really know how to do 'em up. So we threw some buttons, and a little coloring, and some ribbon and there ya go....crazy socks.

Since the weather has been so warm lately, we have some seriously loud frogs in our backyard and they go to town with the noise at night. Well, apparently Blake thinks they are owls and Blake is also scared of them.

1 comment: