Sunday, April 29, 2012

Date Night

We got another date night. Two weekends in a row...score (thank you girls from church)! We dropped the boys off and went right to Goodwill. I know this sounds like a random date night thing to do, but we were just picking something up, don't worry, the romance is still alive. Early this week I was dropping off some stuff at Goodwill and I saw a twin size iron bed like Nathan and Blake's. I asked how much and I ended up getting it for $15. Ya, I don't need another bed and ya, I don't have anywhere to put it and ya, a twin size bed like this goes for $600 at Crate and Barrel and ya, I am probably going to end up with like 30 of these kinds of beds......but so what....leave me alone! After we dropped off the bed we went to downtown Hendersonville to eat. It was called Never Blue. I just love taking pictures of food from restaurants.
I don't remember what I got, but it had house made hummus, tofu bacon, spring greens, cucumber, tomato, and some other stuff I don't remember. The sweet potato fries were served with a blue cheese dipping sauce. Very tasty!
Alex got meatloaf sliders and sweet potato fries.
For desert we got the phyllo dough wrapped brownie with white chocolate gnache and homemade praline ice cream. It was killer good! See Alex's coloring job in the background there...ya that's his.

No comments:

Post a Comment