Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Eve into Easter Morn







We went to my mom's for Easter. The boys got to spend Friday with Grandma at the children's museum while I rummaged through stuff of my Grandmother's and Alex and my brother Alex painted my mom's dining room.
Saturday we frosted easter cookies (the best in the entire world!) and dyed easter eggs. That night Alex and I went to see Hunger Games (not as good as the book, but very good none the less).






Nathan finally found his easter basket. He first looked in the oven because my mom told him that's where the easter bunny hid hers when she was little.













We all got sunglasses in our easter baskets. Nathan absolutely refused to put on his sunglasses for the picture. Arg! The boys also got some star wars and marvel action figures. I also got some cardboard letters for a project I saw on pintrest that I completed today and I will show in an upcoming post.



These carrot cake muffins are the new easter breakfast tradition. They are baked with a citrus cream cheese filling. So good! Saw these on pintrest as well.

1 comment:

  1. Ok will you please email me the muffin recipe? Staying off pintrist is harder than I thought...

    ReplyDelete