Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Letters and a Pillow



Remember those cardboard letters I got in my easter basket? Well, let me tell you... the easter bunny got those from Hobby Lobby. Then I sprayed painted the one in our living room gold and the ones in the boys room silver and distressed them a bit with some sand paper. They are hanging up with those sticky tabs from the 3M hooks. I saw this idea on pintrest and they reallly look like they are real metal. Coolest idea I have gotten from pintrest thus far! The letters were only $2.50 each too!

I also changed my wall again...funny huh? I got some new stuff from my grandmother and couldn't resist!




Okay...so the story with the pillow is...I wanted a vintage fabric, but didn't want to spend a lot. It dawned on my that I could go to goodwill and cut up an old shirt and make a pillow case for Blake's room. I found this large shirt in the men's section and cut it up to make a sham! Soooooooo easy easy easy! It was also actually my idea too...not from pintrest!


1 comment: