Thursday, May 10, 2012

Raleigh

Alex and I went to Raleigh this week, just the two of us. He had a class for work. We left the boys at Alex's parents house and I had a nice relaxing time in the hotel by myself. Although I came back with a cold/allergies or something, I still felt somewhat rested. We went to some great restaurants with our friends Joe and Chelsea. One of the places we went was amazing and we were there for like 3 hours and ate a crazy lot of food. And there we sit on a joggling board outside of the restaurant.....I am glad I brought my sunglasses.
Alex should have brought his sunglasses too...
Yep....it is burning his eyes.
On another note, Nathan brought this home for me from school for mother's day.
What's funny is that Alex almost always makes his breakfast.

1 comment: