Thursday, May 24, 2012

Stop....Potty Time!

Blake has been doing a marvelous job with the potty. The first time he went he said, "My pee-pee's working!" (He had tried going before this and never could get any out). He also said that Jesus would help him go potty. The first 2 days were a little shaky, but yesterday and today have been great! I haven't put him in pull-ups at all and no diaper since Monday morning. He tells me now when he has to go, so that is huge to me! He almost slept through the night without an accident because he was dry until 5:30 yesterday morning. I think he will get the hang of it in a few weeks.....until then lots and lots of laundry!
Saw these floors at Anthropologie when we were in Raleigh and I love the width of them. I would just want them a dark coffee color. Plus, they already look beaten up, so what damage can my boys do to them, right?
I love this picture. Nathan actually took it. I got this flower for mother's day and he was taking lots of pictures and this one turned out awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Your title reminds me of a song... Nothing like MC Hammer!

    ReplyDelete