Monday, July 9, 2012

My Favorite Smells

I am so grateful that I can smell. I love smelling good things. Here are my top 10 favorite smells: 1. New: Houses, shoes, cars, books, shower curtain (the old kind that were bad for you) 2. Lysol/Clorox wipes 3. My face wash 4. Certain stores: anthropologie, shoes stores, tire stores, book stores 5. Rain 6. Gas 7. Grilling food 8. Leather 9. Baking bread/cinnamon rolls 10. Babies What are some of your favorite smells? Weird or not.....because most of mine are weird.

3 comments:

  1. Textile Rubber & Chemical Co

    (704) 376-3582

    2321 N Davidson St, Charlotte, NC 28205

    Near Villa Heights

    Exposure therapy- get some help! haha I love shoe stores, laundry detergent, chocolate baking or melting, baby lotion,and citrus- especially lemons, and bread baking. fresh cut roses- not rose scent in anything, that's gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those! Except maybe in reverse order. Minus the Clorox wipes and face wash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty remarkable that you live with Alex and yet you're still grateful you can smell.

    ReplyDelete