Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Goodwill



I have always liked Goodwill. The only beef I have with it is that it takes time to look through everything and with two boys that is a hard thing to do. For example, Blake and I went one time while Nathan was at school-Blake lost Mr. Freeze and it took me forever to find him. Another example, Nathan likes to hide in the clothes. This for one scares me to death and for two creeps me out (no diss on goodwill but I have no idea where those clothes have been and I want to put him in the bath as soon as we get home).

So my sister got me on this new kick of going more. She told me of all the sweet finds she had and I couldn't resist. I found like $40 worth of clothes I wanted, but only bought $12. This blazer is one of my goodwill finds and one of my new favorite clothing items. I wear it pretty much every sunday to church. I love it because I can create so many different looks with it! BTW, we were late for church this day...not only because of this picture....thank you very much!

There will be more goodwill finds later.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I haven't Goodwilled in a while myself! I love the dress too. And yes, any thrift store deserves immediate bathing and laundry duty- though I'm not above shopping at one! :)

    ReplyDelete