Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nathan's New Room







I found this great 100 year old bed on craigslist for $30 and refinished it and the redecorating began. I just repurposed stuff around the house so I didn't have to buy anything new. I didn't want a themed room. It seems like those get old fast because kids likes change fast. I tried to make it kid friendly yet still clean and organized. I don't have a full picture of the bed yet because I haven't figured out the bedding yet, but I will post that soon. One of my favorite things is that jar piggy bank. I bought some apple juice for the sole purpose of using this for a coin jar.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so stoked you have blog now! I kept wondering how long it would take you to give in- I hoped it would be soon! I love the coin jar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! To all of it: Your new blog, your sweet posts, the awesome bed, the great apple juice glass bottle find!
    You're awesome... and wonderful... The. End.

    ReplyDelete