Sunday, November 27, 2011

This Thanksgiving...

I did a few things a little differently. The boys and I went on a hunt for some sticks so we could have a place to hang our "thankful" leaves. Everyday we each wrote what we were thankful for up until Thanksgiving. Nathan always remembered to do the leaf and always came up with great things he was thankful for. Blake's were usually milk, water, doggy, or blankie, but he still participated. It was a fun little thing to do to help us all recognize what we are each thankful for and I will for sure keep this little tradition.



This is my table setting that I copied from Pottery Barn. I just liked it and I also enjoyed making it. I made the candle holder things with corn and for the runner I found some old muslin in my closet and cut it.

1 comment:

  1. You know I love this fall decor! I was excited to decorate for Christmas, but oh so sad to have the fall decor taken down! Until next year my friends! I'm thinking I want some candle holders like that!

    ReplyDelete