Sunday, December 11, 2011

And So the Fun Begins!

This weekend we did a lot of fun christmasy stuff. We went to the mall so the boys could tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas.



Blake refused to sit on his lap.



Nathan was a little hesitant at first, but then got right up. On the way home he said, "Mom, I can't believe I am going to get 2 skelescopes for Christmas. One from Grandma Karla and the other one from Santa." I am glad he let me know that. Once we got home he asked me how Santa got to the mall and I told him that was just one of Santa's helpers. He then asked me how he got to the mall again and I just said that I didn't know. I could tell he had been thinking about it the whole drive home. I am not ready for the Santa questions yet!



There was also this free Holiday Fun Fest. It was okay, yet a lot cooler than we had thought it would be. There was a fire truck, ambulance, and police car. There were also bounce houses, tee shirt making, balloon making, free food, and much more. We only stayed for 30 minutes and hit the road because of nap time. But, alas, here we are in the fire truck.



We also went to the Fletcher parade that morning, but I will post those pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment