Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nutella Oatmeal!!!!!!!!

Yesterday morning I was talking with my mom about oatmeal (ya, we talk about random things). We were discussing ways to change it up a bit. She mentioned adding cocoa powder to oatmeal and then I said, or what about NUTELLA! After that I couldn't wait for morning to come. This morning finally came and I made it.

Quick oats, scoop of nutella....




milk ( I used vanilla soymilk, but whatever)....


microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds...and add more milk to your liking and eat.it.up!



Bannan's would be a good addition as well.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Do your boys eat it too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake scarfed it down. Nathan didn't want to try it but once I made him try it, he said, I want that for breakfast tomorrow! He never trusts me when it comes to food, but he quickly learns that it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yummy! Cant wait to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete