Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What I Have Been Up to Today

....and last night.



I was reading this cool book my friend recommended on the couch and I was freezing. I went to get in bed to read and found this lovely note on my pillow. I found out today that he wants a donut from Krispy Kreme every morning before work. Just kidding, he really does love me, but I am not kidding that he wants a donut everyday... but he hasn't gotten any, or at least I don't think he has.




Yes, my glasses are fake. I got them at Wal-mart for $3. I just think I am cool and want to be like my sister. I know in her head she is saying, "copy cat, boppy bat". Anyway....during Blake's nap time Nathan and I hang out. We start off by practicing reading and writing for like 15 minutes and then he colors or something and we play with legos. There is a lot of shooting and stealing of space ships involved.






Also, at the moment I am taking a break from a new project. This month Blake turns two, he will then move into a bed identical to Nathan's, which means I need a duvet cover for Blake's comforter. I am a picky person sometimes. I have this vision of a duvet cover in my mind and I can't find it anywhere, so I decided to try and make one. I bought two queen flat sheets (on clearance for $6 something at Target) and some RIT dye. I am going to do (or attempt to do) a plaid type of pattern on each sheet and sew them together to make a duvet cover. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are an enterprising woman! I wish I lived close so I could witness these adventures and maybe have some off your ingenuity rub off on me. :)

    ReplyDelete