Wednesday, January 11, 2012

UPDATE:



This was taken on the phone, so I forgot that I did this yesterday. I ended up in the dryer because we played a rousing game of hide and seek right before bed time.



I also forgot that I went to goodwill yesterday and found this frame for Blake's room for $6. The picture is pretty cool in it as well, but I just got it for the frame. I think I will spray paint it white. I am going to do a collage of frames on Blake's wall like I did on Nathan's.

http://shortinthetooth.blogspot.com/2011/11/nathans-new-room.html

But I think they will all be white.



Here is Alex the day he started his CNA class. It is required as part of his administrator training. It is weird for him to come home from work in scrubs. It is also weird to see him washing his hands in a fancy way and studying.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna steal your hiding place idea. I'm sure I will fit. I just wonder if the kids will start hiding there after I do.

    ReplyDelete