Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nathan Funnies


You know how kids say the darndest things? Well Nathan is one of those kids. Here are a few from the past 2 days:

-"Mom, what year were you borned? 1861 or somethin?"

-Nathan eating a healthy snack of granola, soy milk yogurt, and strawberries says, "Mom I am going to fast food from candy." I say, "what do you mean?" After a little discussion he finally says, "I mean I want to fast from candy. I will poop all the candy out and all the good healthy food will stay in my body."

-I was playing soccer with Nathan and he says in a very encouraging voice, "Mom you are really getting good at playing soccer".

1 comment:

  1. I love that poop comment. We have all sorts of fun with that topic. For example, a few years ago when Adara was still in nursery, the snack for the day was fish crackers. The nursery leader said the fish went down to her tummy and swam around in there. But Adara looked at them and said, "no, they go to your intestine!" What a riot!

    ReplyDelete