Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spring Is In the Air






These two skirts are my freakin sweet finds at Goodwill when I found the globe. They are clearly old and to me, the older the better. The periwinkle belt is not part of the skirt. It goes with a shirt I got last year. I had to resew all new buttons on the blue skirt. But it only took 15 minutes and 37 cents, plus I had to rummage through the random button bin at foam and fabric outlet, but Nathan had a great time.
I can't wait for spring to get here so that I can wear them. Although, it would probably be acceptable to wear them now, it is just too cold.
P.S.- Sorry I didn't iron my white shirt.... I hate ironing. It is not so much the task of ironing, but the task of pulling all the ironing equipment out.

1 comment:

  1. I love that yellow skirt and shirt combo. You are lucky to live in a place with such goodwill finds!

    ReplyDelete