Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sooooo I Went to Goodwill Today



I didn't really have anything to do today, so I took Blake to Goodwill. As soon as I walked in I saw it....a freakin awesome globe. I didn't know how much it was, nor did I care, even though I knew it wouldn't be that expensive. It ended up being $6! I was so excited because there is a globe just like this one at Pottery Barn for $30. Booya! I also found lots of other stuff, but I settled with two spring type skirts. I know they are old lady skirts because of the tags...but aren't those the best anyway? One is missing a button, but it is an easy matcher. I will post them eventually. I love me some Goodwill! Oh, and Blake was quite well behaved in there, especially after he found himself a sword to carry around...don't worry I gave him some hand sani when we left!




Blake had to have his picture taken while I was snapping photos of the globe. He bonked his head on the coffee table. Why is it that my kids always have bruises on their heads and wild hair dang it!



Just another random one of Blake.




Soooo...for Blakes room I was going to spray paint a lamp turquoise buuuut the lamp shades ended up costing more than this lamp that I found at Target on clearance, so I got this one instead. Oh, and that red blob is an angry bird, drawn by Nathan.



And this is just the new cute picture that Nathan painted for Blake. It is supposed to be Simba (from the Lion King), whom Blake loves dearly and tries to be like almost every day.

2 comments:

  1. That picture/story about the Lion King is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny with your Goodwill/PB purchases. Oh the things I learn long after the money is spent...

    ReplyDelete