Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Graduation Pictures






At school today Nathan had cap and gown pictures. I guess now a days graduating from preschool merits a cap and gown....who knew? Anyway, he had to be stylin. I got this tie from the Jcrew outlet for $5. It is really good quality and will hopefully last forever. I was really excited to find it. I had to go on You tube to learn how to tie a tie (all the ties we have had up until now have been the kind you don't have to tie). While I re-tied the tie probably five times, Nathan told me he was getting sweaty and anxious because it was taking so long, but he was very patient with the whole process. If you can't tell in the pictures, he knows he looks cute. He is flipping a coin because he said he was going to be two-face today. And of course Blake had to get in on the coin flipping action and be just like his big brother.

1 comment:

  1. cap and gown, eh? I'm so sorry, Nathan. I hated wearing those things! Though I didn't mind the idea that i was finished with school.

    ReplyDelete