Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wall Transformation

For someone who doesn't like change, I sure do change my wall decor A LOT! I never have been able to get it just how I love it, so I will continue to change I am sure! We have lived here since August 2009....just see how many times it has changed.



This is a few days after we moved in. I am about 5 months pregnant with Blake here. I think my hold up with the wall here was that it was too expected.




Nice face from Alex huh? Blake is just a wee one here. This is the only one I could find. The thing I like about this one is that the frames are simple, but again too expected.




I liked this painting (from a famous artist named Christi Tucker) but it was a little too small for the wall.




I have had this up for about 2 months now and just last week added some more frames.


I got the gold frames from a friend for free and spray painted them from wood finish to gold and sanded them down a bit. I also sprayed the mats with white spray paint. This is a picture taken from and old story book from when my mom was little. I wanted a vintage picture and what was more vintage than a picture from a book from when my mom was a kid? (sorry mamma, I just had to)



These are pictures from my Grandmother of family members of mine.

My new project for this wall is to find an old letter "T", for Tucker.

1 comment:

  1. I like all your walls. But maybe not the one with just two pictures next to each other.

    ReplyDelete