Monday, March 5, 2012

I can't wait!




I can't wait for the day when I don't feel guilty buying stuff from Goodwill! I know lately I have been on a real thrifting binge, but dang it I keep finding good stuff! I repurposed the turquoise frame with spray paint and a drawing by Nathan and the other three frames/painting I found at Goodwill. I literally couldn't force myself not to buy them. So, I bought them.
I also found this throw and I can never ever ever resist anything turquoise that is $3. So, I bought it too.
I also went again today and bought two shirts....now that is when I really felt guilty, but I loved them and gosh they were only $3!






Today I had a meeting at my house. Towards the end of the meeting I looked over at Blake and he had his shirt off. After everyone left, Blake decided to put his lightsaber on and ride his motorcycle around the house. O and the nose....yes...he spent the weekend at Grandma's. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment