Sunday, April 22, 2012

Flying Socks

Okay, I swear I am not depressed. This picture turned out looking sad, but I am not sad. So, can you tell what isn't from Jcrew? Everything I am wearing is from Jcrew except for........the skirt (goodwill). Of course when I say Jcrew... I mean the warehouse sale. I just had to show off some of my sweet finds. Total...shoes and all....$45. Not bad for all brand new Jcrew stuff! My shoes are purple flats by the way...so very comfy...love them...and so does Blake...he said so. On another note: In the car Blake likes to take off his shoes and socks. When he does, he finds it very important to throw his socks to the front of the car. We are driving along and all of a sudden a flying sock hits me in the head or goes wizzing by my head. Either way, it is random.

No comments:

Post a Comment