Monday, August 6, 2012

This Weekend....

My best friend from high school, Serena got married in Nashville, so I went to that. I am so happy for her! Go Serena, go go Serena! We stayed at my moms for the weekend and I hung out with the fam again.
Instead of taking the weekend to relax, the boys decided to practice some gymnastic skills to start early for the olympics.
And then my sister....well she decided to practice eating cereal....out of a measuring cup, for the pure benefit of having a handle. She is working on the patent for making a cereal bowl with a handle.

2 comments:

  1. Go Serena! And I really like Heather's idea- I'd buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had fun catching up on your blog. It is nice that you keep it up. I will get better once school starts -- I think... There are so many things that remind me of you most every day - usually it has to do with food. I had a meeting at my house at 9 a.m. one day so I decided to make your ever famous quiche. It was a hit, as usual. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could create our own city, filled with people we love, a temple and a Sam's Club? Yes, I think that would make for a great place to live. You know, my mom still lives in the same little town and house she grew up in. Nearly everyone she is related to has done the same thing. Me - I got out of there and I am having the time of my life. The hard part - going to a new place, making the greatest friends and then having to move on to make more friends and meet new people. I wonder if I will ever be able to think of Asheville and withhold the tears...

    ReplyDelete