Sunday, November 25, 2012

Getting My Life Back!

So my counters are in! Yahoo! They have been in for a few weeks now, but the day the plumbers were hooking everything up, I got some weird stomach bug and then had to catch up on stuff and then it was Thanksgiving! Ahhh, so I am just posting pictures of the kitchen (almost done). I am waiting on barstools to come in the mail and white subway tile backsplash (the counter people had to cut into the wall to get the counters in, so it needs backsplash pretty bad). I can tell I am getting my life back because: I can cook good meals, I am exercising again, I have a reward chart for the boys again, read christmas books to the boys tonight for an hour, I cut the boys hair myself (actually had time and didn't have to pay to take them somewhere), and I am couponing again (got a butt load of free stuff before and after thanksgiving at CVS, my favorite coupon hot spot). I love having my life back. I went two long months without doing the things I love and now I am more grateful for these little things now. So the house pictures......We are pretty much all settled with moving in. The first picture is the living room and then the dining room and kitchen. I also still need knobs for my cabinets (waiting on those to come in the mail, they were out of stock). I am loving my big (to me) kitchen, it is so nice have soooo much counter space! The boys also got new blankets for their beds ($7 at a gas station).

No comments:

Post a Comment