Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shots From This Week

Blake loving the little shopping cart at Earth Fare.
The cutest little nutter butter acorns I made from pintrest. Yummy and stinkin cute.
Nathan's kindergarten picture. This was taken a few days after we moved into the house and Nathan's skin was so dry and red and I didn't have time to take care of it before the picture. So we get a cute crooked smile from this kid.
The boys asleep on the way to my mom's for Thanksgiving.
Wouldn't ya know it? We got a flat tire on the way to Thanksgiving dinner in Knoxville. Luckily my husband and brother were in the car and I didn't have to deal with it!
Blake asked to hold my hand. He is so stinkin loving. He is always giving me hugs, kisses, and wanting to hold my hand. He is my baby, even though he is almost 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment