Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas

Ya, I know the title is pretty creative.
I am loving the warmth that christmas brings into my home. It is the greatest! On the wall in between the windows is my advent calendar that I made. I also added a christmas scripture on each day as well. I found a scripture advent calendar on pintrest and it is pinned on my board for anyone interested. Here are the list of fun things that are on them. December: 1-festival of lights (in Clemmons, NC) 2-Make a craft 3-Make snowflakes 4-Go to a store and make a list for santa 5-Get trapped in a snowglobe. (Make a snowglobe and put a picture of yourself in it) (instructions on our best bites blog) 6-watch movie with candy popcorn (recipe on our best bites blog) 7-Pick out a gift and buy for family 8-Fletcher parade 9-Get a candy cane off the tree 10-Read christmas story and act out nativity 11-Christmas cereal/go to Barnes and Noble and read christmas books 12-Hot chocolate with all the fixins 13-Bring a meal to someone in need 14-Christmas karaoke 15-Church christmas party 16-Make snowflake quesidillas 17-Go to grove park inn to look at the national gingerbread house competition 18-Make gingerbread house 19-Go see santa at the mall 20-Pick out a toy to donate 21-Christmas movie at the theatre 22-Make reindeer food 23-Decorate cookies 24-Put out milk for santa and reindeer food 25-open presents I am so stinking excited to do all this stuff with the boys. I really want them to think Christmas is magical! Any good ideas to add to?

No comments:

Post a Comment