Monday, December 3, 2012

Crafting

Well first of all, we went to the Hendersonville parade and it was a pretty good show. Especially the Lyme Disease awareness float...
The boys craft on sunday was to make themselves look like santa....I think it was a success.
Blake wanted to borrow my sunglasses because his were lost and then of course he wanted me to take his picture.
The other crafting that went on this past week at my home was me putting up backsplash. It was actually pretty fun and not too hard. I watched a youtube video and went at it! Got it done in a day and I love it! Also got some stools for an early christmas gift. I also love them. I love that the boys can eat breakfast right there while I put away dishes in the morning. I also love that Nathan can work on his homework right there while I make dinner. I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment