Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Fun

So I don't know if this is considered fun, but I made 72 salted caramel hot chocolates and 72 bags of bark for Alex's staff and coworkers, Nathan's teachers, and our neighbors. It literally took all day long. So glad that is done!
The boys also finally got to go see Santa. I was a little worried it wouldn't happen because we all got a quick little stomach bug this past week. So that was fun.
Yummy Yummy! I had to make my moms christmas cut out cookies. The boys are very excited to decorate them!
And last but not least. I made some smores hot chocolate and it was amazing! Anyone who reads this must make. It is a little more time consuming then ripping open a hot chocolate packet, but only 5 minutes more and a few more dishes, but oh so worth it. Blake enjoyed his so much that he got graham cracker on his forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment