Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Is Finally Here!

Wheew! I was up until 3 AM wrapping and baking on Christmas Eve. It was so much fun being at our house for christmas. I am so glad my mom and brother were able to come along too! Christmas morning the boys were obviously so excited. Before opening presents we read our last scripture on our advent calendar and then went around and said something we would give Christ for Christmas. Then we ripped those presents open in about 30 minutes, ate some homemade cinnamon rolls, hash browns, and of course the oranges we got in our stockings. Nathan's big santa gift was a drum set. Blakes big santa gift was a bike. They both got a slurpee maker and tooons of legos!
Uhmm ya, Alex put this together on christmas eve...won't let him ever do that again. Thank heavens the boys weren't racing down a hill when this happened. Alex has a lot of talents but being handy is not one of them ;)
As odd as it sounds I am really excited about the drum set. I want Nathan to learn an instrument and I think this will be a great start. Now I just need to find someone to teach him. Youtube will have to do for now.
My christmas table setting that just had to look pretty for me to accept and eat christmas dinner at.
Yum yum christmas dinner!
My sister is on a mission for our church in California and we got to talk to her! Yippe!
A terrible picture of my brother that I can post on here because he never looks at my blog! Hahahahah... caught him off guard and he was actually sitting there like that was the bad thing!
Overall, a perfect and wonderful christmas! O ya, I got an awesome steam vac from Alex which was a total surprise! I love love love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment