Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fun

Last night I went to cheesy christmas party for Young Women's (youth group of girls from church that I help out with). The girls had to wear an ugly sweater and I too had to wear an ugly sweater. I actually had one in my closet. My dad had this little gem made for me in Gatlinburg when I was in 8th grade. I can't throw it away because it is so awesomely awesome. Anyway, it was fun and we had lots of cheese related items to eat and watched a cheesy christmas movie.

On the way out though I apparently stepped in some animals poop. It was actually snowing in Asheville last night so I had the foot warmer vent blowing on me as I left the party and something smelled bad.....real bad. I thought, maybe someone is burning something that stinks. I soon realized that was not the case because it didn't go away. I thought and thought. I truly wondered if I had possibly forgotten to throw away a dirty diaper or something. And then it hit me, try turning off the foot vent and see if the smell goes away. I did so and the smell went away and then it hit me again.... I just knew I had stepped in poop. So, I got home and smelled my foot and sure enough, I had. So sad...I threw away some really comfy $7 Target shoes :( and my floor mat is sitting on my back patio, not wanting to be touched by me. O and FYI, I used a clorox wipe on my gas and brake pedals....just in case you were worried.



Also, I have been lovin me some JCrew. There is no way I would ever buy something from there because of the price, but I will surely look through their "looks we love" and catalog and go to goodwill and find something similar...o yes.... I will....and I have! I really want some orange pants...goodwill probably doesn't have orange pants though...so sad...but maybe!

3 comments:

  1. You can wear a shirt from 8th grade?! That is shocking to me!! I love the bird and the owl. I think the owl would look awesome in white personally....such a cute blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever been to a JCrew outlet store? I am loving red pants these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no...but I need to hit one up for sure!

    ReplyDelete